Rules, Terms and ConditionsThese Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to, and are binding upon you if you participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room. This page defines the Terms and Conditions that apply to all monies and wagers accepted by us and all Services offered by, and on any Website powered by the Cityviews Group, including the following websites: www.spinpalace.com, www.rubyfortune.com, www.mummysgold.com, www.cabaretclub.com, www.spinpalacecasino.com, www.spinpalace.mobi, www.thespinpalacecasino.com, www.jackpotcity.com, www.jackpotcitycasino.com, www.riverbellecasino.com, www.luckynuggetcasino.com, www.kingneptunescasino.eu, www.casinoepoca.com/en, www.gamingclub.com, www.thepalacegroup.com('the Website(s)'). These Rules, Terms and Conditions replace any pre-existing Rules, Terms and Conditions that appeared on this Casino/Poker Room Website. In these Rules, Terms and Conditions: "Account" means a unique Account that has been issued to you by the Casino and/or Poker Room. "Agreement" means these Rules, Terms and Conditions; the "Casino" means the casino situated at the Casino Website and owned and/or operated by us; "Casino Group" means collectively all the online casinos proprietary to us; including, but not limited to, Bayton, Baytree, Seabrook and Selbourne "Casino Website" King Neptunes or any derivative thereof; "Charge-back" means when you, or a credit card issuing bank, or any other third party payment solutions provider effects a reversal of charges in relation to your credit card or third party deposit transaction; "Closed Player Account" means an Account that has been closed, deregistered or excluded by either us or you; "Inactive Account" means a Player's Account which has not recorded any login and/or logout for a period exceeding 12 (twelve) consecutive months without the requirement of any financial transaction; "Dormant Player" means a player who has a Dormant Account; "Guest Player" means a Player who utilizes free-play casino credits with no monetary value to place wagers at the Casino; "Participate" means, without limitation, any of the conduct described in 4.1.1 to 4.1.7 below and visiting the Casino and/or Poker Room Website and/or playing any games offered by the Casino and/or Poker Room at the Casino and/or Poker Room and/or utilizing the Casino or Poker Room and/or Casino Website and/or the Software in any manner whatsoever; "Payment Service Provider" means a 3rd party with whom we have an arrangement to process money transfers. "Player/s" mean(s) a Real Player and/or a Guest Player and/or a Dormant Player and/or a Closed Account Player; "Real Player" means any player who has registered an Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room; the "Service" means the availability to, and provision of Software that enables you to play at the Casino and/or Poker Room using the Internet or your mobile phone; "Software" means any software owned by or licensed to us that must be downloaded in order for you to participate at the Casino and/or Poker Room and/or any Flash Games versions of the software that do not need to be downloaded; "We/us/our means", in the case of Canadian players, Baytree Limited and in the case of players from elsewhere in the world, Bayton Ltd (C41970), a Maltese registered company with registered address at Villa Seminia, 8, Sir Temi Zammit Avenue, Ta Xbiex XBX1011, which are the owners and operators of the casino and poker room website and its group companies. Bayton Ltd is authorized and licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority. License Numbers MGA/CL1/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2014) and MGA/CL3/376/2007 (issued: 30th December, 2014). Baytree Limited is authorized and licensed by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, License number: 00812 (issued: 3rd August, 2016) For users in Canada, all transactions between the Player and Baytree Limited take place in Canada where the principal servers are based. The Player's gaming contract is with Baytree Limited. Baytree Limited is the company who provides the gaming services to the Player. For users elsewhere, all transactions between the Player and Bayton Limited take place in Malta where the principal servers are based. The Player's gaming contract is with Bayton Limited. Bayton Limited is the company who provides the gaming services to the Player. "Your Jurisdiction" means the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled, reside or work.
2. THE SERVICE2.1. The Casino is not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to the game play. We are not liable for any acts or omissions made by Your internet service provider or any third party with whom You have contracted to gain access to the server that hosts the Website. Software and Services are provided 'as is' and the Casino makes no warranties or representations, whether express or implied (whether by law, statute or otherwise) including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy of the Software/Services or infringement of applicable laws and regulations. The entire risk of as to the use, quality and performance of the Software/Services relies on You. 2.2. We shall not be liable for computer malfunctions, failure of telecommunications service or Internet connections nor attempts by you to participate in games by methods, means or ways not intended by us. You are solely responsible for any telecommunications devices and services utilized by you to participate at the Casino. The Casino makes no warranty that the Software or Services will meet Your requirements, be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the Software or server that makes it available are free from viruses or bugs or represents that the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the Software or Services as to results or accuracy of any information obtained by You. In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of random numbers, bet settlement or other element of the Product, we will not be liable to You as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all bets on the draws in question. 2.3. We cannot guarantee that the Service will never be faulty but we will correct reported faults as soon as we reasonably can. If a fault occurs, you should report the fault by email or in writing to Customer Support. 2.3.1 The Casino shall accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or the Services; including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content or any errors or omissions in content. 2.3.2 We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager(s) at our sole discretion for any reason whatsoever. In circumstances where a stake is deemed to be or is declared void by us at our discretion, any sum deducted from Your account with respect to that stake or wager shall be credited to Your account. Wagers shall only be valid if accepted by our server and subject to the Agreement. Until acceptance, no communications from You shall be binding on us and all information displayed on this site constitutes an invitation to play only. Malfunction (whether on a Website or Your equipment) voids all pays and plays. Should we determine to waive a rule in the interest of fair play to You, it shall only be for that instant and shall not set a precedent for the future. 2.4. The Casino reserves the right to void any winnings that were obtained as a result of hardware/software error or malfunction. Players found abusing such errors/malfunctions are subject to having their account closed and any deposits and/or winnings forfeited. In the event of a Website system malfunction all bets are void. The Casino reserves the right to suspend, modify or remove or add to the Website any games or software at its sole discretion with immediate effect and without notice. The Casino shall not be liable to You for any loss suffered by You resulting from any changes made or for any modification or suspension of or discontinuance of the Software or Services and You shall have no claims against the Casino in such regard. 2.5. We may temporarily suspend the whole or any part of the Service for any reason at our sole discretion. We may, but shall not be obliged to, give you as much notice as is reasonably practicable of such suspension. We will restore the Service, as soon as is reasonably practicable, after temporary suspension. 2.6. In the event of a Casino system malfunction all wagers are void. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of Casino Management. Where a manifest error, mistake or system failure results in an incorrect odd, line or handicap taken in a bet, the bet, or that part of the bet if it is a multiple bet/parlay will be null and void. 2.7 In accordance with clause 4.2 below, we will not be liable to you for any loss that you may incur as a result of such suspension or delay. 2.8. It is the sole responsibility of the player to account and report relevant taxes on winnings that might be applicable in their jurisdiction. 2.9. The Casino does not provide advice to Players regarding tax and/or legal matters. Players who wish to obtain advice regarding tax and legal matters are advised to contact appropriate advisors and/or authorities in the jurisdiction in which they are domiciled and/or resident. 2.10. Players are strictly prohibited from utilizing the Casino and it systems to facilitate arbitrage through Currency Exchange transactions. Where the Casino deems that a Player has deliberately used the aforementioned systems for financial gain through arbitrage, any gains will be forfeited and deducted from the Players balance without warning or notification. 2.11. You are permitted to install and use the Software and all content derived from the Software in connection with the use of the websites in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and with Microgaming's End User License Agreement (EULA). The Software allows You to use our gambling services available via the websites (the 'Services'). You may install the Software on a hard disk or other storage device and may make backup copies of the Software, provided that such backup copies are used only by You in connection with the Services through a computer of which You are the principal user. The Software's code, structure and organization are protected by intellectual property rights. You must not:
- copy, redistribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code or otherwise.
- sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software
- make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise.
- export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means).
- Use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations.
3. SHARED ENVIRONMENTSWe may impose any limits or conditions that we, in our sole discretion, deem fit on any persons who open or attempt to open Accounts at the Casino and/or Poker Room where such Accounts originate from environments where computers are, or the environment is shared.
4. INDEMNITY & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY4.1. You agree that You are free to choose whether to use the Services and do so at Your sole option, discretion and risk. You indemnify and hold harmless the Casino and/or Poker Room, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of the Casino and/or Poker Room and any of its subsidiaries against any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive or other) arising from any participation by you at the Casino and/or Poker Room. The nature of your participation shall include, but not be limited to, inter alia: 4.1.1. visiting, use or re-use of this Casino and/or Poker Room Website; 4.1.2. use or re-use of any materials at, or obtained from, this Casino and/or Poker Room Website or any other source whatsoever; 4.1.3. entry, use or re-use of the Casino and/or Poker Room Website server; 4.1.4. facilitating or making a deposit into your Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room; 4.1.5. wagering or gaming at the Casino and/or Poker Room; 4.1.6. acceptance and use of any win or prize at or from the Casino and/or Poker Room; 4.1.7. use or re-use of the Casino and/or Poker Room software, whether downloaded from the Casino and/or Poker Room Website or by any other means or through any other medium. 4.2. In no circumstances whatsoever shall the Casino and/or Poker Room, its directors, officers, employees, shareholders, agents and affiliates, the ultimate parent and parent companies of the Casino and/or Poker Room and any of its subsidiaries be liable to you in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise, for any loss or damage howsoever arising from any cause whatsoever, whether direct or indirect, or for any amounts whatsoever (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage). 4.3. Upon confirmation of money transfer from us to the Payment Service Provider, we shall not be liable for any damages, loss or cost suffered or incurred by a Player (including any damages, loss or costs suffered or incurred as a result of a failure to pay or delay in payment). 4.4 The Casino and/or Poker room, its directors, officers, employees and shareholders shall not be liable for any acts or omissions of or advertisements published by third party advertisers and marketers. 4.5 Nothing in this Agreement will operate so as to exclude any liability of the Company for fraud, death or personal injury that is caused by the Company's negligence.
5. PROMOTIONS, COMPETITIONS AND THE CASH-BACK PROGRAM5.1. It is recorded that the Casino and/or Poker Room shall, from time to time, offer certain promotions, competitions and a cash- back program and that these competitions, promotions and cash- back programs may have separate terms, conditions and rules that are competition, promotion or cash- back program -specific and any complimentary bonus credited to Your account must be used in adherence with such terms and conditions. Where wagering requirements for bonus money or free credits are not specifically stipulated in promotional offers then the rules are available on http://www.thepalacegroup.com/bonussystem.asp 5.2. These Rules, Terms and Conditions apply to any competition, promotion and cash- back program. 5.3. In the event of a conflict between these Rules, Terms and Conditions and the promotion, competition and/ or cash- back program -specific Rules, Terms and Conditions, the promotion, competition and/ or cash- back program -specific Rules, Terms and Conditions (as applicable) shall prevail but only to the extent that the Rules, Terms and Conditions conflict with one another. 5.4. The Casino and/or Poker Room reserves the right to exclude players from taking part in any promotion in its sole discretion. Promotions are for limited time only and the Casino reserves the right to terminate any Promotion at any time without prior notice. If unused casino bonuses remain, that bonus, as well as any winnings generated by such bonuses and loyalty points issued, will lapse after 6 months of date of issue. This is applied at the Casino's absolute discretion notwithstanding having met playthrough requirements for such bonuses. 5.5. The Cash-Back Program offered at the discretion of the Casino and no correspondence shall be entered into by the Casino with regard to any aspect of the Cash-Back Program (including, without limitation, the crediting or debiting of Cash- Back Points to a Player's Account, the ratio of Cash- Back Points to Casino Credits awarded and a Player's eligibility or lack thereof in participating in the Cash- Back Program). The Cash-Back Program can be withdrawn from a Players Casino Account without notice. 5.6. The Casino is a member of the Casino group. You may not claim a Bonus at the Casino if (1) prior to opening an Account at the Casino, you have opened an Account at any other online casino within the Casino Group and claimed such a Bonus from such other online casino and (2) having claimed such Bonus from the other online casino within the Casino Group, wagered such previously claimed Bonus and initial deposit less than 100 times at the online casino granting you such Bonus. Under no circumstances shall you be eligible for more than one sign- up bonus at the Casino and/or Poker Room even if you are able to open multiple Accounts thereat (in, for example, different currencies or languages). If your Account at the Casino and/or Poker Room has been credited with a sign- up bonus for which you (in our sole and unfettered discretion) are ineligible, the Casino and/or Poker Room shall retrospectively void such sign- up bonus and any winnings received by you after the sign- up bonus has been credited to your relevant Accounts. 5.7. Bonus amounts are subject to a minimum wagering requirement of at least 50 times ("Play- Through Requirement") before it can be transferred from your Bonus Balance to your Cash Balance. The Play- Through Requirement imposed will vary at our sole discretion per game, promotion and/or region to region. For example, if you deposit 100 and receive a 100 credit bonus, the Play Through Requirement will be 50 x 100 = 5000. Any winnings attributed to the Cash portion of your balance can be withdrawn at any time, subject to meeting all of these terms and conditions. In order to meet the wagering requirements, please see the contributing percentages on the applicable promotion specific rules. 5.7.1 Any winnings from no purchase required offers as well as free spins will be subject to a 50x wagering requirement in order for the bonus money there from to be transferred into the cash balance. Specific game play-through is standard as per Promotion - specific Terms and Conditions. In the event that a Player has a positive cash balance after the 50x wagering requirement is complete and such Player attempts to make a withdrawal, the withdrawal will be capped at 100 Casino Credits (in the Player's currency of play) and the remaining cash balance will be forfeited. 5.7.2 If you do not want any Bonus which has been deposited into your account by the Casino then you are entitled to request that it be reversed out of your Casino account, subject to no Play Through having taken place on Bonus, the initial deposit and/or associated Sign-Up Bonus. You can do this by contacting Customer support by email or live chat. If any part of the Bonus has been used, then the Bonus may not be removed from your account (either by means of withdrawal or a request to the support staff) until the Play Through Requirement associated with the Bonus has been met. 5.7.3 Where a Sign-Up Bonus has been granted to you, subject to you being required to have met all wagering requirements, you will be limited to a maximum withdrawal value of 6 times your first deposit amount and any remaining balance will be forfeited. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause. 5.8. Before any withdrawals are processed, your play will be reviewed for any irregular playing patterns. In the interests of fair gaming, equal, zero or low margin bets or hedge betting, shall all be considered irregular gaming. Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account, until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met. For the purposes of this rule, a bet is defined as one roulette spin or one dealer's dealt hand in any table game, or one deal in any Video or Power Poker game (this includes Multi-Hand/Play games). Any double or gamble shall be considered a new bet. Should the Casino deem that irregular game play has occurred; the Casino reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings. 5.8.1 Play at certain games will contribute a different percentage of the playthrough requirement:
- 100% All Slots, Keno & Scratch Card games
- 8% All table pokers, all roulettes, all video/power Pokers (excluding All Aces and Jacks or Better video pokers), all blackjacks (excluding Classic Blackjack) and Casino War
- 2% Classic Blackjacks, All Aces video pokers, all Jacks or Better video pokers
- 0% all baccarats, all craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo
6. RULES OF PLAY6.1. In addition to these Rules, Terms and Conditions Certain Rules of Play and FAQ's shall apply to you and be binding upon you in respect of your participation at the Casino and/or Poker Room. 6.2. You hereby agree to be bound by the aforementioned Rules of Play and FAQ's as if they were specifically incorporated into these Rules, Terms and Conditions. 6.3. In the event of a payout being left in play on a Video Poker game, the Casino reserves the right to collect and subsequently credit the Player's balance with that amount. 6.4. Winnings may be confiscated when a player has self-excluded themselves from gambling at other casinos due to gambling addiction/problems.
7. PAYMENT DETAILS / WITHDRAWALS7.1. The Casino reserves the right to ask You for verification documents upon registration and / or prior to processing financial transaction. This includes, but is not limited to: Proof of income (if applicable) copy of photographic identification documents, such as a Passport or Drivers License documents confirming residence such as a bank statement or utility bill no older than 3 months. 7.2. The Casino reserves the right to run credit checks on all Cardholders with third party credit agencies on the basis of the information provided on registration. 7.3. It is the Cardholder's responsibility to retain copies of transaction records and Website policies and rules. It is also the Cardholder's responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in the country of domicile. 7.4. Any withdrawals that are made by bank wire or cheque will only be payable to the name used when registering with the site and if a debit or credit card has been used to deposit funds the name must correspond to the name registered on the card. There may be charges incurred for withdrawals. Funds must be withdrawn with the same method used for depositing, up to the amount of the deposit. Please note that any withdrawals may experience a slight delay due to our identity verification process. Note: in accordance with regulations established by our Regulators, the Casino is required to verify a player's identity upon a withdrawal of €2,330 or more (or the equivalent value of the player's chosen currency). 7.5. Updating or adding additional payment details may only be done by contacting Player Services. 7.6. Players who withdraw a sum of money that is 5 times or more, greater than their lifetime deposits across the Casino Group will liable for detailed game and play review and only be able to withdraw their winnings at a sum of €4,000 per week. The remaining amount will be placed back in the player's account until such time that they are eligible for a further withdrawal. This clause will only be applied at the discretion of casino management. All progressive wins are exempt from this clause. 7.7. Winnings are added in the selected currency for Your account to the cleared balance of Your account. Should You wish to withdraw some or all of Your balance You may select how much You wish to have paid back. The maximum withdrawal amount per 24-hour period is GBP10,000 or currency equivalent. If there are any concerns or queries regarding the collection of winnings, please email us directly. 8. RESPONSIBLE GAMING/GAMBLING 8.1. Gaming is supposed to be fun but can be addictive. We promote responsible gaming by:
- Enabling the blocking / suspension of accounts upon request
- Allowing You to contact one of our Player Support Representatives or click through to one of the links provided in the Responsible Gaming page.